Financial Expert, Best Selling Author and Economic Futurist
Growth Markets of the 90s
The Work Revolution Ahead
The Great Boom Ahead
Why most forecasters are wrong
The economy is highly predictable
The greatest boom in history: 1994-2010
The end of inflation
Since then, Speaker Harry Dent has spoken to executives, financial advisors and investors around the world. He’s appeared on “Good Morning America,” PBS, CNBC and CNN/Fox News. He’s been featured in Barron’s, Investor’s Business Daily, Entrepreneur, Fortune, Success, U.S. News and World Report, Business Week, The Wall Street Journal, American Demographics and Omni. He is a regular guest on Fox Business’s “America’s Nightly Scorecard.”
Harry has written numerous books over the years. In his book The Great Boom Ahead, published in 1992, he stood virtually alone in accurately forecasting the unanticipated boom of the 1990s. That same year he authored two consecutive best sellers: The Roaring 2000s and The Roaring 2000s Investor (Simon and Schuster).
In The Next Great Bubble Boom, he offered a comprehensive forecast for the following two decades.
In The Great Depression Ahead, he outlined how the next great downturn is likely to unfold in three stages, with an interim boom stage between 2012 and 2017 before the long-term slowdown finally turns into the next global boom in the early 2020s.
In The Great Crash Ahead (2011), Speaker Harry Dent outlined how the next great crash is likely to unfold in the coming months. He explained why there is nothing the government can do to protect us as deflation takes hold of the economy.
He also recently finished his book, Spending Waves: The Scientific Key To Predicting Market Behavior for the Next 20 Years, an information-packed guide for any serious business owner.
Harry’s latest book, The Demographic Cliff – How to Survive and Prosper During the Great Deflation of 2014–2019, shows why we’re facing a “great deflation” after five years of stimulus — and what to do about it now.
Today, he uses the research he developed from years of hands-on business experience to offer readers a positive, easy-to-understand view of the economic future by heading up Dent Research.
Harry received his MBA from Harvard Business School, where he was a Baker Scholar and was elected to the Century Club for leadership excellence.
Speaker Harry Dent
- Predictable spending patterns for specific consumer products
- What Baby-Boomers will buy as they age
- Tracking the growth of new technologies and products in any market or industry
- The consumer adoption model
- The four-stage product life cycle
- The three strategies – Premium, Discount, and Standard
- How the three strategies will evolve
- The challenge of moving premium products into the mainstream
- Head-to-head competition between large discount and small premium companies
- Strategies for standard companies – change or die
The Work Revolution Ahead
- The organization wave – Baby-Boomers move into management
- Organization innovation as the key competitive edge in the 90s
- Turning your organization upside down: Six simple principles driving the new front-line organization
- Achieving the best of both worlds: scale economies and innovation/responsiveness.
Other programs include:
- The Great Boom Ahead
- Why most forecasters are wrong
- The economy is highly predictable
- The family life cycle of spending
- The greatest boom in history: 1994-2010
- The end of inflation
SPEAKER SEARCH BY TOPIC
- Adventure & Achievement
- Balanced Living
- Business Programs & Select Events
- Business Leaders
- Business Trends
- Change Management
- Comedians & Comedy Acts
- Consumer Trends & Customer Service
- Corporate Culture
- Current Events
- Cyber Security & Identity Theft
- Demographics Speakers
- Diversity Speakers
- Economics & Finance
- Energy Issues
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Environment, Sustainability & Green Business
- Healthcare Issues & Fitness
- Human Relations & Employee Retention
- Innovative Thinkers
- Lecture Series & Town Hall
- Legal Issues
- Marketing & Branding
- Peak Performance
- Politics and Legislative Issues
- Time Management
- Women's Issues & Spouse Events