14 Apr Antonio Neves
Speaker: ANTONIO NEVES
Author of Stop Living On Autopilot, Transform your team’s morale and skyrocket employee engagement
Speech Topics Include:
- Find The Edge Again: From Burned Out to Fired Up!
- Day 1 Energy: Recommitting & Playing To Win
- Stop Living on Autopilot: How to Recommit To Your Life
- Allies of Glory: Upgrade Your Community. Upgrade Your Life.
Antonio Neves is a leadership and development expert, best-selling author, award-winning journalist and world-renowned speaker known for helping people get unstuck and make their next move with confidence.
The author of four books including Stop Living On Autopilot: Take Responsibility for Your Life and Rediscover a Bolder, Happier You (Penguin Random House), Antonio is also the host of The Antonio Neves Show podcast where he reminds people that no matter where they stand today, their story is far from over.
He’s the founder of Man Morning, a dynamic global community and weekly newsletter tailored for driven men seeking to elevate their finances, health, and relationships. Man Morning’s mission is to combat loneliness and isolation by fostering deep connections and empowering members to achieve holistic growth.
Inspired by his own transformation, Antonio helps people face critical decisions so they can reboot, reset and refuel their lives. He’s shared his message on hundreds of stages worldwide, including Google, Amazon, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Visa, Booking.com, NCAA, Credit Union National Association (CUNA) and Stanford University. He has been featured on the NBC TODAY Show, Forbes, PBS, The Art of Manliness podcast, Inc.com, Thrive Global, and more.
Prior to starting his own business, Antonio worked as a correspondent in New York City with top television networks including NBC, PBS and BET Networks for over 10 years. A former Division I student-athlete, Antonio is a graduate of Western Michigan University and holds a Masters degree from Columbia University.
Find The Edge Again: From Burned Out to Fired Up!
Whether you’re a leader at the helm of an organization or a professional at a crossroads in your career, you know a simple truth: in these complicated times, it’s more challenging than ever to feel motivated.
That feeling of burnout, disengagement, and low morale is pernicious—once it sets in, it rarely just blows over. And if left unchecked, it can lead to a negative long-term effect on a company’s success.
So how do you hit the reset button to rekindle excitement, increase focus, and get folks fired up again? In his signature keynote, top live event and virtual keynote speaker, Antonio Neves helps audiences find that edge and beat burnout with three critical steps to boost workplace engagement, establish a culture of allies, and create systems for personal accountability and measurable results.
Audiences Will Learn How To:
- Reignite the energy and drive that they brought to the table on day one
- Create a culture of allies that encourages contributing rather than settling
- Find purpose in their work and take action to spark positive change
- Reframe challenges as opportunities they can leverage to their advantage
- Recommit to a long-term mission that helps them power through tough times
Day 1 Energy: Recommitting & Playing To Win
Feel like your work or your team’s work is in a rut? It’s natural to have ebbs and flows in our energy but when success suffers because of it, it’s time to re-evaluate. In this brand new keynote, Antonio is teaching everyone from individuals to entire companies on how to bring day 1 energy—that insatiable energy we all had on the first day of the job—back into the workplace.
Audiences Will Learn:
● How to identify the things you stopped doing that led to your initial success and reintroduce them to your life and work
● What it looks like to play to lose and how to ensure your team is actually playing to win
● Why we all need to start living and working based on our standards and values versus our emotions
Stop Living on Autopilot: How to Recommit To Your Life
If you looked back over the past 30 days of your life, what would you find? Were you coasting? Giving it your all? Sinking into mediocrity? Taking inventory of the last 30 days determines where you are or are not heading in your life. But no matter where you stand today, your story isn’t over yet. A new chapter begins right now. Informed by Antonio’s popular book, Stop Living on Autopilot, this talk provides guidance on how to take inventory of your life so far to be able to move forward into the best thing that is yet to happen.
Audiences Will Learn:
- How to take proper stock of the past 30 days to measure what progress is or isn’t being made toward your dreams
● Why you need to start acting like you care about your life because no one can, or will, care more about your life than you do
● What expiration date your dreams have and how to act on them before time runs out
Allies of Glory: Upgrade Your Community. Upgrade Your Life.
Coming out of the Covid pandemic, people are more disconnected, isolated and feel lost more than ever. When it comes to improving our lives and reaching our goals, we often think of changing our personal habits and routines. We think about ourselves, but rarely do we look outside ourselves. However, to succeed in any aspect of life, what you truly need are the right people. When you intentionally build your community, you simultaneously upgrade all areas of your life.
Audiences Will Learn:
The distinction between Allies of Glory & Thieves of Ambition
How to find and surround yourself with Allies of Glory
The people who make you better (and who you make better)
The research-based benefits that spending time with a positive and ambitious community can have on your life.