24 Jan Gerry O’Brion
Speaker: Gerry O’Brion
What Big Brands Know, a Marketing and Branding Leader, & Franchise expert
Speech Topics Include:
- What Big Brands Know
- Building a Franchise Brand
- Ignite Your Goals
- Motivating and Marketing to Millennials
- Creating Leaders at Every Level
Gerry O’Brion is a marketing keynote speaker and author who translates big brand strategies into knowledge that any business can use to win in the marketplace. Gerry’s presentations drive growth with companies of all sizes from small businesses to billion dollar brands. Gerry built his career growing big brands and distills that experience into creating strategies and real ideas that are actionable immediately.
After earning his MBA at the University of Michigan, he worked with Procter & Gamble on brands such as Crisco, Tide, Mr. Clean, and Spic & Span. Next, at Coors Brewing Company he managed Coors Light, a $2 billion business. He was then VP of Marketing for the $1.5 billion Quiznos restaurant chain. Gerry was most recently VP of Marketing for Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, a $1 billon brand.
Gerry works to first understand your unique goals and challenges, and then to deliver a presentation that delivers maximum impact for every dollar you invest.
What Big Brands Know
Building a Franchise Brand
Ignite Your Goals
Motivating and Marketing to Millennials
Creating Leaders at Every Level
- GERRY O’BRION | Speaking on Franchises - Collaborative Agency Group
- GERRY O’BRION - Creating Leaders at Every Level - Collaborative Agency Group
- GERRY O’BRION - Marketing & Branding Speaker - Collaborative Agency Group
- GERRY O’BRION - Nobody buys your why, they buy your because - Collaborative Agency Group