18 Jun Joseph Grenny
Speaker: Joseph Grenny
Entrepreneur, Business Communications Expert and Author
- Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes are High
- Influencer: The Power to Change Anything
- Crucial Confrontations: Tools for Resolving Broken Promises, Violated Expectations, and Bad Behavior
Keynote speaker Joseph Grenny is co-author and contributor to eight books, including three New York Times bestsellers, Influencer: The Power to Change Anything, Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking when Stakes are High and Crucial Confrontations: Tools for Resolving Broken Promises, Violated Expectations, and Bad Behavior.
Over the past twenty years, speaker Joseph Grenny has taught and advised more than one hundred thousand leaders on every major continent from the boardrooms of Fortune 500 companies to the slums of Nairobi, Kenya. He has advised CEOs and senior executives on more than a dozen major change initiatives. An expert in topics ranging from leadership and interpersonal communication to organizational change and effectiveness, Joseph has been cited in dozens of newspapers including the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Washington Post and the Wall Street Journal. He has also appeared on more than one hundred radio and television programs including CNN, Bloomberg, CNBC, and the Today Show.
Having delivered more than one thousand speeches in his career, Joseph’s engaging style is a sought-after mix of entertainment, practicality, and foundational research. A seasoned executive and business strategy expert, Joseph has addressed executive level teams for clients including IBM, Progressive Insurance, Sprint, Textron, McGraw-Hill, Eli Lilly & Company, Texas Instruments, and Genentech. Whether he’s speaking to an audience of more than ten thousand or to a small executive team, Joseph’s dynamic and captivating style keeps his skills in high demand.
Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes are High
If you feel stuck-in a relationship, in your career, at home, wherever- chances are there’s a crucial conversation that’s keeping you there. New York Times bestseller Crucial Conversations introduces you to the principles you need to handle crucial conversations-principles that if practiced will yield major improvements in areas like productivity, quality, safety, diversity, change management, and personal relationships.
After more than 25 years of research in two dozen industries involving over 25,000 individuals, we have found that:
· All relationships, families, teams, and organizations have problems.
· The difference between good organizations and the best is not how many problems they have. The difference is how respectfully and rapidly they get problems solved.
· People’s ability to confront emotionally and politically risky topics (crucial conversations) with each other is the #1 predictor of rapid problem-solving.
· Get unstuck and improve your results and relationships. Start today by improving your ability to handle crucial conversations. Crucial Conversations teaches you the skills for dealing with them well.
Influencer: The Power to Change Anything
We all want to be influencers. Hardly a day passes that we don’t try to influence ourselves or others to do something new and different. Whether you’re looking to improve your relationships with your direct reports or motivate your employees to demonstrate more concern for profitability, you are continually working on ways to exert influence.
And yet, in spite of the fact that we’re routinely trying to help ourselves and others alter their behavior, few of us can articulate a model of what it takes to do so. It’s time this changed.
In this fast-paced and inspiring presentation based on the New York Times bestseller, Influencer: The Power to Change Anything, you will learn to create rapid and sustainable change. You will journey from San Francisco to Thailand and meet influence masters who have made change not only achievable and sustainable, but inevitable. You’ll find out why some managers have increased productivity repeatedly and significantly—while others have failed miserably. In short, you’ll discover how to:
- Motivate yourself and others to do things you don’t feel like doing
· Rapidly master new skills to achieve greater results
· Harness the power of peer pressure to accelerate change
· Quickly amass the social influence to change the behavior of hundreds or thousands of people
· Use the invisible and constant power of the environment to make change the path of least resistance
The most important capacity you can hold is the capacity to influence behavior. Once you tap into the power of influence, you can begin to solve the problems you care about most—from the simplest to the most persistent, resistant, and profound challenges you can imagine.
Crucial Confrontations: Tools for Resolving Broken Promises, Violated Expectations, and Bad Behavior
Behind the problems that routinely plague organizations, teams, and families, you’ll find individuals who are either unwilling or unable to deal with failed promises. Others have broken rules, missed deadlines, failed to live up to commitments, or just plain behaved badly—and nobody steps up to the issue. Or they do, but do a lousy job and create a whole new set of problems. Accountability suffers and performance plummets.
New research demonstrates that these disappointments aren’t just irritating—they’re costly—sapping organizational performance by 20 to 50 percent and accounting for up to 90 percent of divorces. Crucial Confrontations: Tools for Resolving Broken Promises, Violated Expectations, and Bad Behavior draws from over 10,000 hours of real-life observations to teach you the core management skills for achieving individual, team and organizational excellence. By applying the book’s step-by-step approach to dealing with motivation and ability issues, you’ll be better able to solve problems, confront and manage gaps and ultimately achieve higher levels of performance.
- JOSEPH GRENNY - About Joseph & Select Speaking on Clips | Collaborative Agency Group |
- JOSEPH GRENNY - Speaking on Crucial Conversations | Collaborative Agency Group |
- JOSEPH GRENNY - Speaking on The Influencer | Collaborative Agency Group |
- JOSEPH GRENNY - About The Influencer | Collaborative Agency Group |