16 May Kindra Hall
Speaker: KINDRA HALL
Strategic Storyteller, President and Chief Storyteller at Steller Collective, Best-Selling Author and Columnist
Speech Topics Include:
- Choose Your Story, Change Your Life: Rewriting the Stories You Tell Yourself
- Stories that Stick: The Irresistible Power of Strategic Storytelling
Kindra Hall is a bestselling author and the president and chief storytelling officer at Steller Collective, a consulting firm focused on the strategic application of storytelling to today’s communication challenges. As a speaker, she works with global companies to inspire teams and individuals to better communicate the value of their company, their products and their individuality through strategic storytelling.
Hall has published two bestsellers with HarperCollins Leadership. Her first book, Stories that Stick: How Storytelling Can Captivate Customers, Influence Audiences, and Transform Your Business debuted at #2 on the Wall Street Journal Bestseller List and prompted Forbes Magazine to say, “It may be the most valuable business book you read.” Her second book, Choose Your Story, Change Your Life: Silence Your Inner Critic and Rewrite Your Life From the Inside Out was published in 2022. Kindra’s work can also be seen at Inc.com, Entrepreneur.com and in SUCCESS Magazine, where she is a contributing editor. She is also host of the popular podcast “Success Stories with Kindra Hall.”
Kindra Hall was a National Champion storyteller, she is a member of the Board of Directors of the National Storytelling Network, and for her master’s degree in communications she conducted original research studying the role of storytelling in defining and revealing organizational culture. A former director of marketing and vice president of sales, Kindra knows how to inspire teams to perform at the highest levels. The blend of inspiration and education in her keynotes mean that audiences leave feeling excited and equipped to finally put their stories to work in a tangible way.
Choose Your Story, Change Your Life: Rewriting the Stories You Tell Yourself
Each individual sitting in your audience is struggling with a story they tell themself. These stories determine the way we think, feel and act. They are deeply powerful predictors of what we will become in life. These stories are entirely invisible—an automatic, everyday mental routine that people don’t recognize. The good news? We have the power to change them.
In Kindra’s keynote, your audience will learn how to identify and flip the script on the internal stories and regain control. This eye-opening journey will help transform individuals from “passive listeners” into “definitive authors” of who they are to achieve everything they want to be.
- Identify what stories are at play when it comes to breaking through barriers and achieving greater success
- Learn how to catch limiting self-stories in the act
- Analyze and extinguish self-stories that continually stand in the way
- Uncover the steps for choosing better stories
- Gain strategies for installing great stories as the new subconscious default
Stories that Stick: The Irresistible Power of Strategic Storytelling
The shift from a transactional economy to a connected one has people scrambling; when surveyed, companies admit they believe a substantial portion of their revenue is under threat as a result.
Businesses, brands, sales forces, marketing teams and leaders at all levels are desperately trying to capture attention and resonate with consumers who expect more. Is there a secret weapon? A silver bullet to humanize and connect? Yes. The answer is strategic storytelling.
Kindra’s approach to storytelling is razor-sharp and immediately actionable. The result: Using Kindra’s blueprint for effective storytelling, attendees leave empowered and equipped to close more sales, build better relationships, or blow up their brands by leveraging the irresistible power of their stories.
- Understand the psychology behind strategic storytelling—to fully take advantage of it
- Gain clarity on what a story actually is—a nuance lost in the sensationalism of the word
- Learn how to access the unlimited supply of stories within each brand and/or individual
- Discover the biggest storytelling mistake and how to avoid it
- Break down the 3-Step Storytelling Process
- Study the anatomy of a fail-proof story for maximum impact
- Determine the many opportunities for telling the stories for results