16 Jun Molly Fletcher
Speaker: Molly Fletcher
One of the first female sports agents in the high stakes, big ego world of professional sports, Negotiations Expert
Speech Topics Include:
- Unleash Your Potential
- Negotiate Your Way to Success
- Leading the Way: Inspiring Go Getters and Game Changers
- Transform Your Business Relationships
- Women Winning in Business… and Beyond
Molly Fletcher is a trailblazer in every sense of the word– a rare talent of business wisdom, relationship brilliance and unwavering optimism. A popular keynote speaker, she shares the unconventional techniques that helped her thrive as one of the first female sports agents in the high stakes, big ego world of professional sports and now a successful entrepreneur.
Formerly, as president of client representation for sports and entertainment agency CSE, Molly spent two decades as one of the world’s only female sports agents. She was hailed as the “female Jerry Maguire” by CNN as she recruited and represented hundreds of sport’s biggest names, including Hall of Fame pitcher John Smoltz, PGA TOUR golfer Matt Kuchar, broadcaster Erin Andrews, and basketball championship coaches Tom Izzo and Doc Rivers.
As she successfully negotiated over $500 million in contracts and built lasting relationships, she also observed and adopted the traits of those at the top of their game. Molly shares her proven approach to negotiating in her company’s Game Changer Negotiation Training workshops, teaching people how to close more deals faster, while strengthening the relationship.
Molly has been featured in ESPN, Fast Company, Forbes and Sports Illustrated. A sought after motivational speaker, she delivers game changing messages to top companies, trade associations, and teams worldwide.
Molly is the author of four books: Fearless At Work; A Winner’s Guide to Negotiating; The Business of Being the Best; and The 5 Best Tools to Find Your Dream Career.
Molly currently serves as a National Trustee member for the Boys & Girls Clubs of America and on the board of directors for the Intercollegiate Tennis Association (ITA) and the national advisory board for the Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA).
Molly earned a bachelor’s degree in communications from Michigan State University while captaining the women’s tennis team. Molly’s energy and passion for life shines through everything she does. She finds her greatest joy at home in Atlanta with her husband Fred and their three daughters.
Unleash Your Potential
It often takes a crisis to create change in our lives. How can we create transformational change in the absence of crisis and unleash our true potential? In this inspiring keynote, Molly shares stories from her experiences as one of the only female sports agents in the industry as well as lessons from some of the top athletes and coaches in the game. She outlines the 5-step process to unleashing your potential and achieving peak performance.
Learn how to:
- Move forward purposefully towards goals of your own making
- Create lasting change and recover from adversity faster
- Maximize your energy and execute against key priorities
We are all born fearless, but often don’t stay fearless. Molly re-ignites your authentic fearless self to inspire you to define and reach your new level of greatness. Molly’s motivating message will have you ready to dream, live and grow fearlessly.
- The best in their field face challenges fearlessly
- Asking for what you need and want drives breakthroughs
- Living authentically is the key to success
Negotiate Your Way to Success
Effective negotiation is rooted in establishing trust and building relationships—one conversation at a time. Hailed as the “female Jerry Maguire” by CNN, Molly shares her proven approach to landing more than $500 million worth of deals throughout her career. Her tactical advice will give you the courage to ask for what you want in life—and get it!
Learn how to:
- Avoid common negotiating pitfalls and set the stage for a deal
- Negotiate with all types of people and in any situation
- Overcome fear of negotiating and ask with confidence
- Approach gender roles within a negotiation
Leading the Way: Inspiring Go Getters and Game Changers
In order to lead, you have to inspire people to want to follow. A true leader knows that leadership extends beyond self. From the arenas of professional sports to the boardrooms of major companies, Molly shares what drives top leaders and how they inspire collective success.
Learn how the best leaders:
- Connect versus communicate and create a culture of feedback
- Lead through change and adversity
- Hire and retain talent with a focus on growth mindset
- Inspire self-accountability and a culture of success
Transform Your Business Relationships
Successful business development is rooted in relationships, and those who learn how to effectively cultivate relationships rise to the top. Working in an industry where there are actually more sports agents than athletes to represent, Molly used the power of relationships as her differentiator. She shares her unique tactics that will help you build better and more productive relationships and transform the way you do business.
Learn how to:
- Take creative approaches towards new business opportunities
- Differentiate yourself from the competition
- Grow your business by tapping into existing relationships
- Close the deal in any business development cycle
Women Winning in Business… and Beyond
A trailblazer in the male-dominated sports industry, Molly empowers women to carve out their own path for success. Her message inspires, using humor and personal stories of her own experiences to connect. Molly shows how you can find fulfillment without sacrificing personal or professional goals.
- MOLLY FLETCHER- | About molly & Keynote Clips - Collaborative Agency Group
- About MOLLY FLETCHER & Keynote Clips - Collaborative Agency Group
- MOLLY FLETCHER Unleashing Your Potential - Collaborative Agency Group
- MOLLY FLETCHER - Recovery from Adversity - Collaborative Agency Group
- MOLLY FLETCHER - Act Like You Have the Business - Collaborative Agency Group