09 Jun Stephen M.R. Covey
Speaker: Stephen M.R. Covey
Organizational trust expert, experienced executive, and #1 bestselling author
- Leading at the Speed of Trust
- The 13 Behaviors of High Trust Leaders
- The Trust Tax Vs. The Trust Dividend
Stephen M. R. Covey is a New York Times and #1 Wall Street Journal bestselling author of The SPEED of Trust—The One Thing That Changes Everything. He is the former CEO of Covey Leadership Center, which, under his stewardship, became the largest leadership development company in the world. Stephen personally led the strategy that propelled his father’s book, Dr. Stephen R. Covey’s The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, to become one of the two most influential business books of the 20th Century, according to CEO Magazine.
As President and CEO of Covey Leadership Center, Stephen nearly doubled revenues while increasing profits by 12 times. During that period, the company expanded throughout the world into over 40 countries, greatly increasing the value of the brand and enterprise. The company was valued at $2.4 million when Stephen was named CEO, and, within three years, he had grown shareholder value to $160 million in a merger he orchestrated with Franklin Quest to form FranklinCovey.
Stephen co-founded CoveyLink, a consulting practice, which focuses on enabling leaders and organizations to increase and leverage trust to achieve superior performance.
Stephen recently merged CoveyLink with FranklinCovey, forming the Global Speed of Trust Practice, where Stephen serves as Global Practice Leader.
Leading at the Speed of Trust
The 13 Behaviors of High Trust Leaders
The Trust Tax Vs. The Trust Dividend
- STEPHEN MR COVEY Trust is the Cornerstone of Leadership- Collaborative Agency Group
- STEPHEN MR COVEY The Impact of Trust- Collaborative Agency Group
- STEPHEN MR COVEY on Forbes TV- Collaborative Agency Group
- STEPHEN MR COVEY Live keynote clips- Collaborative Agency Group
- About STEPHEN MR COVEY & keynote clips- Collaborative Agency Group