04 Dec Suneel Gupta
Speaker: SUNEEL GUPTA
The Changing World of Work: Connecting Well-Being and Performance; Bestselling Author, Backable; Host, Business Class Podcast & Docuseries; Visiting Scholar, Harvard Medical School
Speech Topics Include:
- Momentum: Boosting Resilience, Fulfillment, And Performance
- Get Backable – Why Some Ideas Move Ahead While Others Get Ignored
As the founding CEO of RISE, a breakthrough wellness company, Suneel Gupta helped thousands of people build better habits for life and work. Now as a bestselling author and Harvard Medical School visiting scholar, Suneel has taken his mission one step further –helping organizations reach sustainable peak performance by bolstering their people’s emotional resilience. He asks the question, “How can an organization excel on the outside if its people are exhausted on the inside?” Suneel challenges our reliance on grit and hustle, which are also scientifically associated with exhaustion. Instead, he offers leaders and teams new, science-based ideas for the changing world of work –habits for beating burnout and boosting long-term creativity, innovation, and productivity.
Suneel is a business survivor and the author of the international bestselling book Backable(2020). The book is rooted in his inner journey from twice-failed entrepreneur to becoming a leader behind two IPOs and being named “The New Face of Innovation” by the New York Stock Exchange. The book reveals the mindset shifts and hidden habits of people who are extraordinary at pushing new ideas forward.
His next book, due in 2023, will unveil the habits of high-pressure performers, explaining why some people burn out, while others reach new levels of resilience, productivity, and momentum.
As visiting scholar at Harvard Medical School, Suneel researches and teaches the interconnection between inner well-being and outer leadership. He is also emissary for Gross National Happiness between the United States and the Kingdom of Bhutan.
As CEO of RISE Suneel helped thousands of people establish a way to personalize their physical and mental health journey while connecting with certified nutritionists and trainers at an affordable price. The company was named “App of the Year” and partnered with then first-Lady Michelle Obama before being successfully acquired by the NASDAQ-listed company One Medical Group.
Suneel is currently the host of Business Class, a podcast and docuseries created by American Express where he showcases leaders who embody struggle and resilience. He is joined on the show by guests like Top Chef’s Tom Colicchio, former monk Jay Shetty, and Martha Stewart.
He has partnered with The Second City comedy theater to teach students and executives how to innovate “on-your-feet” during times of rapid change.
Suneel has also personally backed ventures including Impossible Foods, AirBnB, 23&Me, and SpaceX. He was one of the very first investors in CALM, which now helps millions of people achieve a greater sense of work/life balance.
When a reporter once asked Suneel about his purpose, his response was to “find good people, and inspire them to do what inspires them.”
Momentum: Boosting Resilience, Fulfillment, And Performance
In the face of an exhaustion epidemic, it’s time to rethink how we view high performance. Grit and hustle have their place but are also scientifically associated with burnout. As CEO of RISE, Suneel Gupta helped thousands of people overcome their challenges with physical and mental health. He now helps organizations increase performance, innovation, and creativity by showing why high-potential people and teams fizzle out. They don’t run out of time or talent, they run out of energy! This presentation is rooted in Suneel’s one-of-a-kind teaching at Harvard Medical School, as well as eight years of closely studying the habits of extraordinary leaders who reached breakthrough levels of productivity, resilience, fulfillment, and momentum.
Actionable Takeaways Tailored to Each Audience:
- Learn why managing energy is as important as managing time
- Build emotional runway and avoid burnout with science-based practices
- Discover habits from some of the happiest cultures on Earth
- Master everyday practices for boosting morale and engagement
- Reframe failure as a pathway to success
- Master the changing work landscape with less stress
Get Backable – Why Some Ideas Move Ahead While Others Get Ignored
The future belongs to organizations that fully engage their people in the effort to adapt swiftly to relentless change. But in the changing world of work, building community, collaboration, and connection has become harder than before. Creating a culture that spawns fresh ideas is only half the battle – showing people how to move their ideas forward is the other half that most leaders and organizations miss. When people understand how to get a new idea “backed” by colleagues, customers, and communities…big things happen. Breakthrough ideas rise to the surface, projects proceed faster and smarter, and organizations become magnets for top talent.
Actionable Takeaways Tailored to Each Audience:
- 7 ways to turn a new idea into an inspiring vision that captivates attention and inspires action
- How extraordinary leaders create a spirit of inclusion, collaboration, and community
- Learn the “Game of Now” and why extraordinary leaders don’t wait for the timing to be exactly right
- Embrace a new path to high performance that beats burnout and boosts innovation, creativity, and momentum
- SUNEEL GUPTA | Network of Collaborators - Collaborative Agency Group
- SUNEEL GUPTA | Making an Impact - Collaborative Agency Group
- SUNEEL GUPTA | Leading Change - Collaborative Agency Group
- SUNEEL GUPTA | Avoiding Burnout; 5-Minute Breaks Renew Energy - Collaborative Agency Group
- SUNEEL GUPTA | The Power of Trust - Collaborative Agency Group
- SUNEEL GUPTA | About Suneel & Keynote Clips - Collaborative Agency Group
- SUNEEL GUPTA | Learning to be Backable Through Failure - Collaborative Agency Group
- SUNEEL GUPTA | Cast a Central Character keynote clip - Collaborative Agency Group
- SUNEEL GUPTA | The Game of Now keynote clip- Collaborative Agency Group
- SUNEEL GUPTA | Rise keynote - Collaborative Agency Group