28 May Tony Alessandra
Speaker: Tony Alessandra
Communications Expert, Building Customers, Relationships, and the Bottom-Line
- Collaborative Selling; How to Gain the Competitive Advantage in Selling
- The Platinum Rule; Relationship Strategies for Building Customer and Employee Loyalty
- Customer Loyalty; How to Get and Keep Customers….for Life
Dr. Tony Alessandra has a street-wise, college-smart perspective on business, having been raised in the housing projects of NYC to eventually realizing success as a graduate professor of marketing, entrepreneur, business author, and hall-of-fame keynote speaker. He earned a BBA from the Univ. of Notre Dame, an MBA from the Univ. of Connecticut and his PhD in marketing from Georgia State University.
In addition to being president of Assessment Business Center, a company that offers online 360º assessments, Tony is also a founding partner in The Cyrano Group and Platinum Rule Group–companies which have successfully combined cutting-edge technology and proven psychology to give salespeople the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with hundreds of clients and prospects.
Dr. Alessandra is a prolific author with 19 books translated into 49 foreign language editions, including his newest book co-authored with Dr. Jerry Teplitz, Switched-On Selling: Balance Your Brain For Sales Success (July 2010); the newly revised, best selling The NEW Art of Managing People (Free Press/Simon & Schuster, 2008); Charisma (Warner Books, 1998); The Platinum Rule (Warner Books, 1996); Collaborative Selling (John Wiley & Sons, 1993); and Communicating at Work (Fireside/Simon & Schuster, 1993). He is featured in over 50 audio/video programs and films, including Relationship Strategies (American Media); The Dynamics of Effective Listening (Nightingale-Conant); and Non-Manipulative Selling (Walt Disney). He is also the originator of the internationally-recognized behavioral style assessment tool – The Platinum Rule®.
Collaborative Selling; How to Gain the Competitive Advantage in Selling
Selling today has evolved from a transactional, one-shot sale mentality to building lifetime customer relationships; from persuading and telling to problem solving and helping; from low-price selling to value-added selling.
In this interactive session, Tony shows your sales and service reps how to become a solution consultant by focusing more on studying customer needs and assuring customer satisfaction than on pitching product features. Some of the guiding philosophies of this program include:
– Prescription before diagnosis…is malpractice
– People don’t buy because they’re made to understand, they buy because they feel understood
– Professional are defined not by the business they’re in, but by the way they’re in business
– When two people want to do business together, they won’t let the details stand in the way
– The sale begins when the customer says…Yes
The Platinum Rule; Relationship Strategies for Building Customer and Employee Loyalty
Most of us never figure people out. We just ricochet through life, getting along with some people and dealing as little as possible with others because they’re so different from us.
In this highly entertaining and insightful program, Tony Alessandra shows you how to practice The Platinum Rule: “Do unto others as THEY would like done unto THEM!” Once you understand and master The Platinum Rule, you’ll be able to build bridges to people of any style in any business or personal situation.
Here’s what your audience will learn:
– How to spot the clues that help you “read” other people and accurately determine their behavioral style
– What makes people tick, their strengths and weaknesses, likes and dislikes
– How to practice adaptability – changing your strategy and/or approach based on the situation or the person with whom you’re dealing
The Platinum Rule content is practical … accurate … and immediately useable.
Customer Loyalty; How to Get and Keep Customers….for Life
Turn your customers into business apostles who “preach the gospel” according to your company. Dr. Alessandra discusses the importance of a customer-driven focus, including key insights for creating customer intimacy, customer retention and customer satisfaction. In this dynamic program, he reveals strategies for turning moments of misery into moments of magic for your customers and shows how everyone in your organization can increase customer loyalty by:
– Building value for the customer;
– Differentiating your company, products, and sales reps from the competition; cross-selling a range of products and services to both increase profitability and customer retention
– Increasing your customer responsiveness
– Creating an emotional attachment with your customers