02 Nov Clint Pulver
Speaker: CLINT PULVER
Emmy Award-winning, motivational keynote speaker, author, musician, and workforce expert
Speech Topics Include:
- I Love It Here – Create an Organization People Never Want To Leave
- The Drumline Experience
- Make Your Sales Soar
Known as the leading authority on employee retention, Clint helps organizations retain, engage, and inspire their team members from the front desk to the board rooms and everyone in between. He expertly helps audiences navigate generational complexities, communication challenges, leadership missteps, and culture cues.
As the president and founder of The Center for Retention, Clint has transformed how corporations like Keller Williams, AT&T, and Hewlett Packard create lasting loyalty through his research and work as “The Undercover Millennial”. A self-motivated entrepreneur, he is well versed in business start-up, leadership, sales management, management training, and helping teams grow multi-million-dollar accounts. He uses that experience to create teachable relationship and business strategies based on trust, service, support, connection, and consistent follow-through.
Clint strongly believes that a single moment in time can change a person’s life. He has traveled the world speaking to a wide spectrum of diverse audiences, challenging them to dream, excel, connect, and believe–both in themselves and in the power of others. His mantra? “It’s not about being the best in the world…it’s about being the best FOR the world.”
I Love It Here – Create an Organization People Never Want To Leave
This keynote is about:
- Why mentorship works over old school management techniques
- How to communicate effectively with a multi-generation team
- How to create a culture that cultivates, celebrates, and encourages diversity
- Understanding the four keys to mentorship within the role of leadership
Today — employees are looking for leadership that supports, encourages, and gives them the tools they need to grow, adapt, give back – and create real impact. In this unforgettable customized presentation designed to inspire corporate leadership and managers, Clint expertly demonstrates the ground-breaking WHY of mentorship over old school management techniques and HOW every employee is just one caring person away from a phenomenal success story. As a Corporate Keynote Speaker and retention expert, Clint offers the insider leadership secrets for elevating team and individual engagement, cultivating creative and collaborative environments, and inspiring both themselves and those that they lead. He also shares the life-changing story of Mr. Jensen, who, with one small and simple gift, brought purpose, empowerment, and perspective to a young life – and how each of us has the chance to do the same.
The Drumline Experience
Clint’s keynote is expanded to include a Drumline where participants get hands-on with drumsticks and buckets – they will experience the simple and effective “how-to’s” for creating the mentorship connection. Attendees leave this presentation with:
- An understanding of the four aspects of true mentorship
- Implementation strategies of how to create cultural change
Make Your Sales Soar
This keynote is about:
- Feels more confident and delivers powerful customer experiences
- Navigates uncertain times with an innovative shift in mindset and proven processes for creating customer connectivity, trust, and loyalty
- How do you help your sales team feel more confident, deliver powerful customer experiences, and navigate uncertain times? With an innovative shift in mindset and proven processes for creating customer connectivity, trust, and loyalty.
That’s where sales keynote speaker and retention expert Clint Pulver comes in. In this timely and important message, Clint helps sales professionals unlock the power of “mentoring customers” rather than “closing them” in a sales conversation. Consumers today want to be heard, coached, and consulted with about making the decisions that are right for them. Helping sales teams find that important “groove” and never appear to be “tone-deaf to the sensitivities of the time” is more important now than ever.
- CLINT PULVER | About Clint and Keynote Speaker Clips - Collaborative Agency Group
- CLINT PULVER | Keynote With Drumline - Collaborative Agency Group
- CLINT PULVER | Help Your Sales Soar - Collaborative Agency Group
- CLINT PULVER | Mentorship vs. Management- Collaborative Agency Group
- CLINT PULVER | The Clint Pulver Story - Collaborative Agency Group