10 Jun Mimi Donaldson
Speaker: Mimi Donaldson
Communication Expert & Author of “Negotiating for Dummies”
- Punt, Pass, or Power Through: Lessons Learned at the Line of Scrimmage
- Men & Women: Can We Talk?
- Don’t Wait…Negotiate!
- Tactics To Triumph In Tough Times
- All Stressed Up and No Place To Go
- 4 Steps to Managing the Unmanageable
Mimi’s latest book is about success and football! The title is: Necessary Roughness: New Rules for the Contact Sport of Life. As a very funny football female, Mimi uses football as a metaphor for shaking off the bad plays, or roadblocks of challenging times, and leading with perseverance and courage.
For over twenty years, Mimi has captivated audiences from the Fortune 100 to the just plain fortunate. She’s won acclaim for her rousing keynote speeches, compelling workshops, and in-house training programs. She has shared the keynote platform with Colin Powell, Katie Couric and Maya Angelou.
She holds a Bachelors Degree in Speech and Dramatic Arts from the University or Iowa, and a Masters Degree in Education from Columbia University. For 10 years, she was a staff Human Resources Specialist with Walt Disney Company, Northrop Aircraft, and Rockwell International.
Mimi has been a visiting professor at Harvard University’s Center for Public Leadership at the Kennedy School of Government. She was the “pitch coach” on ABC’s American Inventor and coached the contestants to success persuading judges and America. Mimi Donaldson is co-author of Negotiating for Dummies. It has been published in six languages and has sold over 1 million copies worldwide.
Her second book in 2006 was Bless Your Stress: It Means You’re Still Alive!
Punt, Pass, or Power Through: Lessons Learned at the Line of Scrimmage
Mimi uses the ultimate team game to highlight motivational and teambuilding principles that are crucial in today’s hard-fought personal and professional success.
– The intention to get to a certain place makes you unstoppable, and your action causes the impossible to become possible.
– Time of possession is everything – the clock is the key.
– Defense wins championships.
– When the whistle blows, the play is over.
In this practical, extremely humorous, female friendly presentation, Mimi shares the secrets of capitalizing on opportunity and intention, so you can become the ultimate coach for yourself and your team
Men & Women: Can We Talk?
Only two types of audiences qualify: Men and Women! A must-see presentation for anyone who has contact with the opposite sex. Insightful. Rousing. Hilarious.
- How To Talk So Men/Women Will Listen
- Get Past The Myths And Stereotypes For Winning/Improving Team Performance
- Learn How To Go From Frustration To Fun
Life is one continuous chain of negotiations. Mimi is the master of the art, teaching audiences exactly how to get what they want with dignity and honor.
- Learn How And When To “Push The Pause Button”
- Control Body Language And Speech To Gain Favorable Results
- 5 Secrets To “Seal The Deal” Every Time
Tactics To Triumph In Tough Times
Go from misery to mirth with Mimi, laughing through the good times and the bad. She demonstrates to any audience how to gain the edge in these turbulent times, while keeping your eye on the prize.
- 4 Sure-Fire Growth Strategies For Tough Times
- Avoiding The 5 Pitfalls That Throw Us Off Course
- Tactics To Strengthen Your Ties To Clients And Customers
All Stressed Up and No Place To Go
From the book Bless Your Stress: It Means You’re Still Alive!
- Discover the Signs of The WAR Within: Worry – Anger – Resentment
- Learn How To Gain Control Before You Blow The Deal
- Opt For Alternative Positive Actions
4 Steps to Managing the Unmanageable
The four essential actions to get results through people.
–Manage your employees, your boss, the plumber, even your teenager.
–Delegate clearly, motivate with purpose, supply the tools, and give feedback.