29 Apr Ron Insana
CNBC Senior Analyst and Commentator, Trailblazing Financial Journalist, Bestselling Author, and Financial Professional
Speech Topics Include:
- Navigating The Not-Normal Economy
Ron Insana is a contributor to CNBC and MSNBC, where he discusses the most pressing economic and market issues of the day. He also delivers The Market Scoreboard Report to radio stations around the country. He has written for Money magazine and USA Today and has hosted two nationally syndicated radio programs.
In addition to his work as a business journalist, Insana was the CEO of Insana Capital Partners, from 2006-2008, which, at its peak, managed the $125 million Insana Capital Partners “Legends Fund”. For nearly three decades, Insana has been a highly respected business journalist and money manager, who began his career at the Financial News Network in 1984 and joined CNBC when FNN and CNBC merged in 1991. Insana is well-known for his high-profile interviews, which included Presidents Clinton and Bush; billionaire investors Warren Buffett, George Soros and Julian Robertson, among others: captains of industry from Bill Gates to Jack Welch and to the late Steve Jobs, top economists, analysts and global heads of state, from Former Soviet leader, Mikhail Gorbachev, to Jordan’s current Queen, Rania.
Insana was named one of the “Top 100 Business News Journalists of the 20th Century” and was nominated for a news and documentary Emmy for his role in NBC’s coverage of 9/11.
He has authored four books on Wall Street and is a highly regarded lecturer on domestic and global economics, financial markets and economic policy issues
Navigating The Not-Normal Economy
As the world grapples with renewed global political instability, inflation, broken supply chains, economic turmoil, and living with Covid long term, Ron Insana is an experienced voice of economic reason. Properly assessing the current environment is vital to determining what to do next. A savvy trend-watcher, Ron looks at today through the lens of economic history. He offers insights to help business leaders and investors plan for the future in a world beset by constant change. Ron tailors this presentation to suit each audience and can focus on:
- How global political instability sparked a move to de-globalize and what does it mean?
- The outlook for business growth; which sectors are winning, which are stuck?
- Comparing prospects: Main Street vs. Wall Street
- How to protect what you have and find new opportunities
- Markets always send signals; what is the message of the markets right now?
- Washington policy moves: how they’ll impact business and investments
- The future of crypto and NFTs
- The next wave of new tech: 5G, AI, robotics, regenerative medicine, and more