17 Jun Rowan Gibson
Speaker: Rowan Gibson
Best-Selling Author, Award-Winning Innovation Expert and Thought Leader
- Winning in the Innovation Economy
- Innovation to the Core
- Making Innovation Happen!
- The Four Lenses of Innovation
- Mastering Business Model Innovation
- Achieving Innovation Excellence
According to Forbes, Rowan Gibson is “one of the most recognized thought leaders in business innovation”. He is the internationally bestselling author of 3 major books, which have been published in 25 languages, and a trusted strategic adviser to a long list of Fortune 500 companies. Rowan was awarded ‘Global Leader of Innovation’ for his significant contribution to the field of innovation strategy, and he has also been shortlisted for the Thinkers50 Innovation Award.
Over the past 25 years, Rowan’s innovation experience and thought leadership have made him a “strategic secret weapon” and innovation catalyst for some of the world’s largest organizations. He is also a top public speaker and executive educator, having delivered his keynote speeches and multi-day masterclasses in 64 countries across the globe. He was the originator of the term “Innovation Excellence” and is widely known today as the father of The 4 Lenses of Innovation™ systematic ideation methodology.
Rowan is President of Imagination Bridge, a leading global consulting firm in the field of strategic innovation. His clients have included Apple, Bayer, Coca-Cola, Dell, Haier, IBM, Mars, Microsoft, Philips, Procter & Gamble, and many others. He has helped countless companies seize valuable new growth opportunities and even reinvent whole businesses by making radical innovation happen.
Rowan Gibson’s media appearances include Forbes, CNN, Sky News, BusinessWeek, Harvard Business Review, Inc. Magazine, and BBC World Service. The media have labeled him “Mr. Innovation”, “The Innovation Grandmaster”, “The W. Edwards Deming of innovation”, “an innovation management ninja”, and “the maestro of business innovation”.
Winning in the Innovation Economy
Your audience will learn:
– how to understand innovation at the level of the entire business system
– how to create an enterprise-wide culture that is committed to innovation
– how to invent breakthrough strategies for sustaining profitable growth
– how to build a management infrastructure that supports innovation
– how to make innovation a systemic capability at the organization’s core
Innovation to the Core
A blueprint for transforming the way your company innovates.
Making Innovation Happen!
Innovation is now recognized globally as the core driver of growth, strategic renewal, and long-term competitiveness. It’s literally your company’s only hope for creating new wealth and sustaining business success. But how do you actually make innovation happen? In this keynote presentation, Rowan Gibson looks inside the mind of the innovator to reveal the four key mental perspectives behind all game-changing ideas:
- CHALLENGING ORTHODOXIES – questioning deeply-held beliefs and conventional assumptions inside a company or an industry
- HARNESSING TRENDS – using the power of discontinuous change to substantially alter the rules of the game and to drive industry disruption
- LEVERAGING RESOURCES – repurposing and recombining core competencies and strategic assets in order to stretch into new growth opportunities
- UNDERSTANDING NEEDS – learning to live inside the customer’s skin, identifying unmet needs and designing solutions from the customer backward
Based on his latest book “The Four Lenses of Innovation: A Power Tool for Creative Thinking,” Rowan shows that by deliberately and systematically using these four proven perspectives, literally anyone can unlock their ability to innovate. In a keynote that is tailored to your own strategic issues, Rowan will provide you with a cutting-edge “Power Tool for Creative Thinking” that you and your people can use to systematically generate breakthrough opportunities for profitable growth.
The Four Lenses of Innovation
This is where the innovation rhetoric becomes reality. In his breakout sessions with The Four Lenses of Innovation™, Rowan Gibson gives you the opportunity to start working with one of the world’s most powerful tools for systematic idea generation. Usually following his keynotes, Rowan facilitates these exciting sessions using a set of proven techniques to stretch your thinking along new lines and produce a portfolio of new, insight-based opportunities for driving growth and renewal. In an inspiring atmosphere, your people will get a chance to radically rethink your products, services, processes, markets, strategies – and even your business model itself – to create new value for your customers. These practical breakout sessions include Rowan’s special handbook of exercises and are specially tailored to your own strategic issues. They engage all participants in the generation of new strategic insights and growth opportunities for your company, teaching them a methodology they can already start using on Monday morning to address their own business challenges. The breakout sessions can be customized to meet your own requirements and usually require 2 – 3 hours.
Mastering Business Model Innovation
Generating game-changing growth opportunities.
Achieving Innovation Excellence
Most organizations understand the innovation imperative, but many still struggle to make it a deep, sustainable capability. Why? In this revolutionary keynote speech, Rowan Gibson describes exactly how to build an enterprise-wide innovation system that will help your company achieve innovation excellence. Gibson’ success formula focuses on four key organizational components:
- LEADERSHIP AND STRUCTURE – deeply committed leaders and organizational infrastructure aligned around a clear innovation strategy
- PROCESSES AND TOOLS – systematic processes and supporting tools to enable high-performance idea generation and pipeline management
- PEOPLE AND SKILLS – disciplined approach to building innovation capabilities and engagement across the organization
- CULTURE AND VALUES – collaborative, open culture and incentives that reward challenging the status quo
- ROWAN GIBSON- Winning in the Transformation Economy - Collaborative Agency Group
- ROWAN GIBSON-Four Lenses of Innovation - Collaborative Agency Group
- ROWAN GIBSON-Learning from TQM- Collaborative Agency Group
- ROWAN GIBSON-About Rowan Gibson a biography - Collaborative Agency Group
- INNOVATION SPEAKER ROWAN GIBSON| The Four Lenses Of Innovation - Collaborative Agency Group
- ROWAN GIBSON Systemic Innovation- Collaborative Agency Group