29 Sep Will Bowen
Will Bowen is the founder of the Complaint FreeⓇ movement with over 12 million followers worldwide.
Will’s been featured on Oprah, Dr. Oz, Forbes, NBC’s Today Show, CBS Sunday Morning, The ABC World News, Fox News, People, Newsweek, The Wall Street Journal, and Chicken Soup for the Soul.
In July 2006, Will Bowen handed out 250 purple rubber bracelets inviting people to use them as a tool to stop complaining.
Will’s idea EXPLODED around the world and, to date, more than 12 million of his purple Complaint Free bracelets have been distributed to people in 106 countries.
Maya Angelou provided the forward for Will’s #1 International Bestselling book A Complaint Free World, which has sold more than 3 million copies in 30 languages and is required reading at many universities and businesses.
Thousands of companies worldwide have used Will’s Complaint FreeⓇ Business program to increase productivity, improve communication, and raise morale.
Will’s clients include The Million Dollar Roundtable, Volvo, and Kimberly Clark.
Will Bowen is a humorous motivational speaker, a #1 International best-selling author, a multi #1 Amazon best-selling author, an award-winning trainer, the 2016 Purdue University Executive in Residence, and he’s the World Authority on Complaining — why people complain, what’s wrong complaining, and how to get ourselves and others to stop.
Complaint Free Business
Both executives and employees deal with hundreds of complaints on a daily basis — complaining coworkers, complaining customers.
- Chronic complaining’s destructive effects on success, health, and relationships
- What is (and isn’t) a complaint? (this will surprise you)
- (5) reasons people complain — as remembered by the acronym G.R.I.P.E.
- How to get other people (and ourselves) to stop complaining
- simple mindfulness tool that will supercharge your life for success
Everyone will leave inspired, mindful of their own complaints, and motivated to approach complaining customers and co-workers with new, simple and effective strategies.
Drop Stress, Increase Focus
A team that is focused and engaged (rather than haggard and stressed) collaborates better, is more loyal, has less absenteeism, and is FAR more successful.
The “Focus Secret” used by Google, Apple, and other top companies and how you can use it starting right away
- Practical ways to decrease stress leading to a happier, healthier, more successful life
- Techniques to increase mental clarity fast — whenever and wherever you need it
- Proven methods to relax and focus your mind that take no time out of your day
- Powerful ways to reframe negative problems into positive opportunities
Everyone will be inspired, encouraged, and motivated to make simple and powerful shifts that will reduce stress, improve workplace harmony, productivity, and morale.