09 Aug Disruptive Technological Change Speaker – Kaihan Krippendorff
Kaihan Krippendorff is committed to helping organizations and individuals thrive in today’s era of fast-paced disruptive technological change.
Kaihan Krippendorff is passionate about helping people and organizations develop the skills and mindset needed not only to survive, but thrive in the fast-paced digital and agile future. As a Disruptive Technological Change Speaker, Kaihan can help your organization and attendees understand what is coming and how to deal with and and adapt to disruptive technologies. He is a world class keynote speaker who can deliver live in-person keynotes or virtual keynotes.
A successful entrepreneur, author, keynote speaker, consultant, and CEO, Kaihan Krippendorff will break down the complex into relevant, practical, and actionable insights that will engage, entertain, and inspire your audience in a lasting keynote that will pay dividends for years to come. If your industry is being disrupted and attacked by competitors, old and new, you need Kaihan to speak to your group.
Kaihan’s keynotes are enegizing, inspriing, impactful, and actioanable. If your industry is being disrupted and attached by competitors, old and new, you need Kaihan to speak to your group.
Kaihan Speaks on:
- Outthink The Competition: Excelling In A Digital, Agile, Purpose-Driven Future
- Outthinking Covid: Embracing Agile Mindset To Reinvent And Build Business Models For The Post-Covid Era
- Be the Agile Innovator: Drive Growth and Transformation Through Employee-Led Innovation
- Innovating Beyond The R&D Lab: Realizing Trapped Value Across The Eight Dimensions Of Innovation
- Unleashing Agile: Activate The Power Of An Entrepreneurial Mindset To Drive Growth
- Be The Disruptor, Not The Disrupted
- The Purpose Path: Building A Mission-Oriented Organization That Harnesses The Power Of CSR And A Do-Good Strategy
- Winning The Future Of Finance
- Disrupting Retail
The Author of:
Kaihan writes best-selling books on disruptive technologies, innovation, change, and strategy.