08 Jul Motivational Humorist Will Bowen
WILL BOWEN Motivational Humorist
Need a laugh and some great motivation for your team? Will Bowen is a motivational humorist speaker, and a #1 International best-selling author.
After decades of unprecedented sales success in insurance, broadcasting, and advertising, on July 23, 2006 motivational humorist Will Bowen’s life changed forever…and so did the lives of tens of millions of people (so far).
On that day, Will invited 250 people to try and break the negative habit of complaining by going 21 consecutive days without uttering a single gripe.
Will gave each person a purple bracelet to be used as a mindfulness tool.
His idea: switch the bracelet from wrist-to-wrist with each spoken complaint and keep switching until you go 21 consecutive days without complaining.
Will’s idea EXPLODED around the world until now, some 15 year later, the worldwide Complaint Free bracelet total is over 15 Million and climbing.
Will Bowen’s 21-Day Complaint Free challenge has been recommended by Oprah, Maya Angelou, Tim Ferris, Joe Vitale, Gary Zukov, The Wall Street Journal, NBC’s Today Show, the ABC Evening News, NPR, and too many additional celebrities and media outlets to include here.
Will has written 5 International Bestselling books that have sold in excess of 4 million copies worldwide and have been translated into more than 35 languages.
Will travels the world motivating businesses and organizations of every size to understand the causes and embrace the cures of complaining.
Motivational Humorist Will Bowens Speech Topics:
Complaint Free Business
Both executives and employees deal with hundreds of complaints on a daily basis — complaining coworkers, complaining customers.
- Chronic complaining’s destructive effects on success, health, and relationships
- What is (and isn’t) a complaint? (this will surprise you)
- (5) reasons people complain — as remembered by the acronym G.R.I.P.E.
- How to get other people (and ourselves) to stop complaining
- simple mindfulness tool that will supercharge your life for success
- Everyone will leave inspired, mindful of their own complaints, and motivated to approach complaining customers and co-workers with new, simple and effective strategies.
Drop Stress, Increase Focus
A team that is focused and engaged (rather than haggard and stressed) collaborates better, is more loyal, has less absenteeism, and is FAR more successful.
The “Focus Secret” used by Google, Apple, and other top companies and how you can use it starting right away
- Practical ways to decrease stress leading to a happier, healthier, more successful life
- Techniques to increase mental clarity fast — whenever and wherever you need it
- Proven methods to relax and focus your mind that take no time out of your day
- Powerful ways to reframe negative problems into positive opportunities
- Everyone will be inspired, encouraged, and motivated to make simple and powerful shifts that will reduce stress, improve workplace harmony, productivity, and morale.
Motivational Humorist Will Bowen’s Books: