08 Jul Robert Tucker
Speaker: Robert Tucker
Driving Growth Through Innovation Expert and Business Author
Speech Topics Include:
- Driving Growth Through Innovation: How Leading Firms Are Transforming Their Futures
- Innovation is Everybody’s Business
- Intelligent Talk Show
- Innovation Workshops: Strategies, Tools & Techniques for Breakthrough Results
Keynote speaker Robert Tucker is president of The Innovation Resource, and an internationally recognized leader in the field of innovation. Formerly an adjunct professor at the University of California, Los Angeles, Tucker has been a consultant and keynote speaker since 1986.
His pioneering research in interviewing over 50 leading innovators was published in the book Winning the Innovation Game in l986. Since then, speaker Robert Tucker has continued to publish widely on the subject, including his international bestseller Managing the Future: 10 Driving Forces of Change for the New Century, which has been translated into 13 languages. In his newly revised edition, Driving Growth Through Innovation describes the emerging best practices of 23 innovation vanguard companies.
As one of the thought leaders in the growing Innovation Movement, Tucker is a frequent contributor to publications such as the Journal of Business Strategy, Strategy & Leadership, and Harvard Management Update. He has appeared on PBS, CBS News, and was a featured guest on the CNBC series The Business of Innovation.
Driving Growth Through Innovation: How Leading Firms Are Transforming Their Futures
When was the last time you focused on upgrading your ability to conceive and introduce new product, service, process and strategy ideas? Could it be that you are using yesterday’s methods to manage today’s complex marketplace challenges?
This dynamic, example-filled presentation, will give you an overview of the important findings reported in Tucker’s bestseller, Driving Growth Through Innovation. Tucker will take you and your colleagues on a guided tour inside 23 Innovation Vanguard companies. You’ll discover cutting edge methods for building innovation into a powerful source of growth, profits, and competitive advantage. You’ll learn unconventional approaches for turning innovation into a systematic, imbedded process, and be motivated to take action in your firm.
This presentation is perfect as a keynote for annual conventions, or as a stimulating kickoff for your company’s upcoming management meeting. As a result of attending this session, you will:
- Know how to capitalize on innovation to rev up growth.
- Know how to map out and implement a superior approach to inventing the future – one that will enable you and your firm to exploit new markets, win new customers, and grow revenue from new sources.
- Be energized and inspired by real world examples of companies that revved up growth in moribund markets
- Know how to motivate your people with proven, powerful methods that spark “out of the box” thinking
- Be able to create a company-wide system to ensure that good ideas don’t get lost – or show up in the hands of competitors!
Innovation is Everybody’s Business
Organizations the world over are ever increasingly in need of high potential managers and individual contributors with the abilities and skills to get new projects done. While professionals with functional skills are in abundant supply, those with Innovation Skills are emerging as the most valuable talent of all in today’s hypercompetitive age.
In this practical, highly interactive personal development session, global innovation guru and bestselling author Robert B. Tucker reveals the powerful tools and strategies to help you and your employees hone their ability to spot emerging opportunities, seize the initiative, add value, and create unconventional solutions.
Based on interviews with 43 innovation-adept managers and contributors, Innovation is Everybody’s Business guides you and your team in:
- Mastering the 7 essential I-Skills needed to become indispensable;
- Unleashing the “mindset, skill-set, and toolset of the innovator” that enable you to anticipate and rise to the challenges your organization faces in a hyper-competitive era;
- Building tools for work-life balance and creating your own job satisfaction
Intelligent Talk Show
Have you ever wished there was a way to spice up those important – but often boring –panel discussions at your association or company meeting? Now there is: Recently some of your fellow meeting professionals have retired that drab, draped table with the squeaky microphones and the hunched over panelists. Instead, they have introduced an exciting new format, produced and hosted by Robert B. Tucker, that we refer to as “The Intelligent Talk Show.” Result: Good-by snoresville. Hello packed house.With the talk show format:
- Panelists become “guests” on a “live” show and are more animated, lively and better prepared to get their message across
- Guests are more willing to tackle the tough issues that create industry buzz, and keep attendees coming back next year
- The “talk show” often shows up in meeting evaluations as the highlight of the entire convention
Innovation Workshops: Strategies, Tools & Techniques for Breakthrough Results
In this ground breaking workshop, Robert Tucker guides your team through the step-by-step process of developing innovative ideas. Beginning with strategy, Robert Tucker takes you on an aerial tour of the entire process of innovation with his custom Tucker Innovation Model. Along the way, pivotal steps in the process will be addressed and issues that arise that are typically overlooked by naïve innovators will be studied diligently to avoid such common pitfalls.
After the foundational innovation strategy is built, your team will work exercise-after-exercise perfecting each phase of the strategy, and learn techniques for streamlining the process effectively. No matter how little experience your team has with innovation, they will leave the Innovation Boot Camp knowing with confidence that they can:
- Identify new customer needs and opportunities.
- Build an idea processing system within organization.
- Measure new ideas to determine their efficacy and value.
- How to reward successful ideas to encourage continuous, ongoing breakthroughs.
- Prototype and test new products, processes, and strategies.
- Launch their creation internally or publically.
- And build a customer acceptance for their latest innovation.
- Innovation & Business Speaker Robert Tucker - About Robert & Keynote Clips
- Innovation Speaker Robert Tucker - 6 Step Process for Opportunity Discovery -
- Innovation & Business Speaker Robert Tucker - Best Practices of the Worlds most Innovative Companies
- ROBERT B. TUCKER - Speaking on Growth Innovation - Collaborative Agency Group